Complaint Review: Virgin Mobile

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: got ripped off — san francisco California
Virgin Mobile
Internet USA

Virgin Mobile Lost megs from Virgin Mobile Broadband2go due to glitch and not compensated! Internet

I recently bought more prepaid broadban2go from Virgin Mobile.  On the first day I noticed there was excessive megs being drained from my data card.  I reported it right away, but they took a day to fix it.  By then I had been drained of 400 megs in just one day.  My typical usage is 30-50 megs per day....unless I play a movie...but I had not done that.  Virgin Mobile is making all kinds of excuses to keep from giving me my megs back.  I am stuck with them for the month because I just bought it...and of course they know this.  Their customer service sucks.  They are very rude.  So I went to their twiiter account for help.  I did this several times.  And they respond asking me to email them, but then they dont help me resolve the problem.  I think that is just to get me from complaining in public on twitter and to keep the complaints private.  Buyer beware!  You can be drained of your megs and can you prove you did not use the megs?  No you can't, and they know that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobile/internet/Virgin-Mobile-Lost-megs-from-Virgin-Mobile-Broadband2go-due-to-glitch-and-not-compensated-1060544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobile