Complaint Review: Virgin Mobile

• Updated: Tue, June 08, 2010

• Reported By: chrisfam — United States of America
Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile Lousy customer service and returns Internet

I ordered a Rumor Touch online thru the virgin mobile usa online store.  When I received the phone  it was DOA plus it looked like its been used- finger prints on the screen, messy packaging with scattered accessories, and the box wasn't sealed.  So when I called to ask for a replacement they were out of stock.  Several weeks later I called again and they are still out of stock.  The phone is in stock on their website but the customer service rep said I can't have one of those phones, not their policy.  Fearing it probably be out of stock for a long time I asked for a refund.  What I'm mad about is I have to go to UPS and pay for the shipping myself.  Also the nearest ups shipping location is 25 miles away since I live in a rural area.  I asked the customer service rep if I could get a prepaid label to send it back and of course they refused.  After being a customer for 4 years I told her I was switching carriers and she didn't care.  I guess Virgin Mobile is getting too big to lose a customer.  Keep it up Virgin Mobile, and you will be losing a lot more customers.  Now I'm fearing I won't get my refund since there are other complaints about not getting their refunds.   Lesson for others if you decide on Virgin Mobile- Don't order from the online Virgin Mobile Store or you will be screwed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2010 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobile/internet/Virgin-Mobile-Lousy-customer-service-and-returns-Internet-611611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobile