Complaint Review: Virgin Mobile

• Reported By: Stacy — California
Virgin Mobile
Internet USA

Virgin Mobile Scammed by Virgin Mobile Internet

My account is new and after 5 weeks the phone I bought quit working.  I called customer service and they determined that my phone was defective.  I was then told I would be shipped out a new phone and would receive it within 3 days.  I called back on day 2 to get the tracking number and was told that the phone was backordered and that I needed to wait 3 - 5 days.  I called back after 7 days and was told that I needed to wait another 7-10 days.  This is unacceptable!!!  I have no phone to use and have children and work...all of which I rely on my phone to maintain.  I broke my contract with Verizon with the promises that your company made and this is what I get?  My family opened 4 new lines that day and my phone doesn't work and two of the others are starting to go out.  I cannot continue with no cell phone.  I asked them to send me anything until the other phone gets in and was told no.  I was then told if I wanted to pay more, I could get a different phone.  This sounds to me like a scam to get me to pay more money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobile/internet/Virgin-Mobile-Scammed-by-Virgin-Mobile-Internet-1086974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobile