Complaint Review: Virgin Mobile

• Submitted: Fri, April 12, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: virgin mobile sucks —
Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile Sprint Virgin Mobile has the worst billing and customer service. Internet

So many reasons to HATE VIRGIN MOBILE. Double Charged, 2 1/2 hours with 9 different customer service reps who just kept transferring. Virgin mobile has the absolute worst customer service. Even though I pre-paid (Twice) they are still holding on to my phone number. Now my credit card company is working on it and has asked them for proof for the "double billing" but they are not able to provide it!!! Yet, I still don't have my phone number as I am transferring to another company immediately.

Then after I spent hours on the pone with their billing and customer service they  would send me an e-mail saying they were glad they could resolve my issue.  They didn't help me at all!  And every time I called in with the SAME problem, they would send an e-mail saying they were glad they could solve my problem.  So I would continue to keep calling back and they would keep transferring and ignoring me and then follow up with yet another e-mail saying they were glad they solved my issues. Virgin Mobile absolutely sucks!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobile/internet/Virgin-Mobile-Sprint-Virgin-Mobile-has-the-worst-billing-and-customer-service-Internet-1042873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobile