Complaint Review: Virgin Mobile

• Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: EvaLong0916 — MPLS Minnesota United States of America
Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile THEIFS Internet

so i bought a phone from this cheap company and returned it after having it for a little over 2 weeks cause it had horrible memory. i CALLED to suspend my account when i did so the person on the other end failed to tell me that i was not gonna have my mins on my phone when i got a new phone. So I went ahead and ordered my new phone 2 weeks later it came. reactivated my account but the phone was malfunctioning so i sent it back. Forward ahead 3 weeks later when i received my new phone i go to www.virginmobileusa.com to turn my account back on. ( Mind you the second time i called Virgin mobile to suspend my account they again failed to tell me that i would not have mins on my account when i got my phone back because my month would be up) Now i cant use my phone because i dont have mins on my phone. I called and spent 2 hours on the phone with someone complaining to them to refund me my money. The rep told me "No. that they best they could do was to add 15 dollars to my account". Even though they could see that i didnt even use my mins. I am so pissed. Contacted BBB to get my sh*t back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobile/internet/Virgin-Mobile-THEIFS-Internet-866678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobile