Complaint Review: Virgin Mobile

• Submitted: Sun, April 14, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 14, 2013

• Reported By: Jon — Santa Rosa California
Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile They took my money and then changed my plan and refused a refund Internet

I have had a Virgin Mobile Broadband to go account which I have had for many years. Sometime in 2011 they changed the terms of their unlimited plan so that the, already slow, data rates get slowed down even further after only five gigs. The notice that went out said this would only apply to plans purchased after that date.

I had no problems until this month when one week after paying for my plan I got an email saying my
"unlimited" plan had reached its data limit and my speeds would be capped. My service quickly went from frustratingly slow to almost useless. Two hours on the phone later with extremely rude and clueless customer service reps and a manager, I was basically told they couldn't help me, refund my money, or get me in touch with anyone superior to their office.

I have been frustrated by their inept customer service before, but this time I feel like they robbed me. I highly recommend against using virgin. Go with a carrier that has decent bandwidth to start with and cares to keep their customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobile/internet/Virgin-Mobile-They-took-my-money-and-then-changed-my-plan-and-refused-a-refund-Internet-1043181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobile