Complaint Review: Virgin Mobile

• Updated: Sun, August 26, 2012

• Reported By: Rhule — Fontana California United States of America
Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile Unable to return a simple double charge of $45's, Internet

Virgen Mobile charge me twice on July 13th for the amounts of $45's each I asked if they could return one of the charges and all they did was give me the run around treated me like I was either stupid or an idiot or lie to me and just continue to try to trick me these calls where done on July 13th, 14th, and 15th.

So I started a charge back(on July 16th) and when I got my money back through my credit card they suspended my account. Now I have to buy a $45 top up card and they'll un-suspend me (as if it was an extortion fee) and then they'll let me use my phone again. They want those $45's that they stole from me so bad it's ridiculous fine you'll them I give up, there is no way of talking to this company and they still insult me by everyone telling me different lies.

All I want now is to have my phone active again to just be able to transfer it to a different phone company and I'll be on my marry way but this will cost Virgin Mobile a lot more then $45's that they are stealing. [continued below]....
.....

By the way the phone calling is ok most of the time text messages are good unless you have a garbage android phone(since they run out of storage memory) and finally the internet is extremely slow or not existent three months into the service; this is my personal experience. I was with the company since February and have been in the process of leaving since July.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2012 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobile/internet/Virgin-Mobile-Unable-to-return-a-simple-double-charge-of-45s-Internet-932839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobile