lighting

• Updated: Fri, November 18, 2011

• Reported By: makenithappen951 — Riverside California USA
Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile Virgin Mobile Refund MIFI Fraud ALERT Internet

Virgin Mobile MIFI department needs to fire everyone and get some honest people who we can clearly understand and won't transfer you to 80 departments and then hang up on you.

I purchased a VIRGIN MOBILE mifi device from BEST BUY priced at $250.00 on July 3, 2011. The sales man that assisted me obviously works for commission because he sold me something I was not at all looking to purchase, but he claimed the device was exactly what I was looking for.

Once I got home and realized the device did none of the things I was wanted, I called BEST BUY and they directed me to VIRGIN MOBILE for tech. help.

The tech described the features of the mifi and I told him that it wasn't what I needed. He advised me to take the device back and get me refund for the device ONLY, then call VIRGIN MOBILE back and get my refund for my wireless card I had to also purchase for the device to work, which cost $50. [continued below]....
.....00.

I never received a refund check, but I have 5 different refund confirmation numbers that each representative I spoke with at VIRGIN MOBILE gave me and swore that the person who I last spoke to did not process the refund.

I have tried to get my $50.00 back from July 3, 2011 until present.

I have contacted VIRGIN MOBILE over 20 times and always get the a sworn statement "I am sorry about this but I will make sure you receive your funds, can I verify the address to send your refund?" but I never seem to get that refund.

I decided to tape the calls from now on and have about 3 recordings with VIRGIN MOBILE reps. but still no refund.

They said that I did not have a credit card on file to process my refund, so I added one and now they still give me the run around. I just want me $50.00 back. I never used the item. Beware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2011 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobile/internet/Virgin-Mobile-Virgin-Mobile-Refund-MIFI-Fraud-ALERT-Internet-799632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobile