Complaint Review: Virgin Mobile

• Submitted: Fri, November 05, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, November 05, 2010

• Reported By: Bethany — LaCrosse Wisconsin United States of America
Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile Withdrew money from my bank account when they were told 10 months ago to take my bank card out of thier system. Internet

Hi, My name is Bethany and i have been useing Virgin Mobile for a few years now. I have had good service through them up until Janruary of this year,when i canceled my service and Virgin Mobile still took money out of my bank account and only gave me half of what i was owed.

The problem i have now is that since Janruary 2010 i have been getting Top-up cards to put time on the Virgin Mobile for my blind mother to have in case of emergency. I went to my bank on the 3rd of November to take out my rent money and found out there was a charge from Virgin Mobile on the 27th of October in the amount of $26.76 and a an overdraft fee the next day in the amount of $35.00  and at that time there was no money in the account. Total amount owed to me is $61.76.

While i was at my bank i talked to a bank rep and she said that i had to talk to Virgin Mobile about it first. When i got home i called Virgin Mobile to let them know what happened and guess what the customer service rep couldn't even find the charges in their system.

I currently have a print out from my bank. Because of this bogus charge i can not pay for my current phone (Boost Mobile) and my storage unit. I need this taken care of right away.Virgin Mobile says thier going to investigate the charges and that i'm suppose to check back after 3 days.

Please watch out for Virgin Mobile and thier ghost charges. They love screwing people out of money. If anybody has any imput i would really love to hear it.

Bethany from LaCrosse,Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2010 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobile/internet/Virgin-Mobile-Withdrew-money-from-my-bank-account-when-they-were-told-10-months-ago-to-ta-658828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobile