determining

• Submitted: Wed, April 10, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: krjesen1 — Goshen Indiana
Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile told me they would refund my money then changed their mind. Internet

I bought a phone from Virgin Mobile and a week later could no long receive calls or text messages. I let it go for a few days and then called to report it. They said the problem would be fixed in 2 days, it wasn't. I called back on Easter Sunday and told them I still didn't have service. I told them I wanted a phone that worked (my husband still had service so I know it wasn't a tower). They said someone would be in contact with about getting a new one. So I finally called on April 10, 2013 and said I was done and wanted them to end my service and refund my money for the month of no service and the faulty phone. They then, told me I could get a refund and transferred me over to tech support to file my claim. Tech support informed that I could not get a refund because it had been over 30 days since I purchased my phone. I informed them of a problem with my phone before the 30 days were up! I should have gotten a refund and then some for their mess up!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobile/internet/Virgin-Mobile-told-me-they-would-refund-my-money-then-changed-their-mind-Internet-1042273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobile