Complaint Review: Virgin Mobile

• Reported By: frustrated dad — Bay City Michigan
Virgin Mobile
Nationwide USA

Virgin Mobile unauthorized charges to credit card Bay City Michigan

Virgin Mobile carried out fraudulent use of my credit card and debited unauthorized charges to my account.  This persisted even after repeated contacts were made to stop the practice and reimburse the charges.

Inept call centers would intercept my complain, take my information - issue me an incident report # and promise I would be contacted in 48 hours.

No contacts or resoluton was made.  When I would call back - the incident report would not be located and I would start over.

I will be taking Virgin to small claims court

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Mobile/nationwide/Virgin-Mobile-unauthorized-charges-to-credit-card-Bay-City-Michigan-1144367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Mobile