Complaint Review: Virgin Moblie broad band

• Submitted: Fri, April 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 13, 2012

• Reported By: Juan Javier — Orlando Florida United States of America
Virgin Moblie broad band

Virgin Moblie broad band the worst service out there when my warranty ran out so did my service my devise broke down and for 4 days i got the run around so i ask for a refund for service not used and they told me no every on Internet, Internet

Virgin Moblie Broad band has the worst service out there when my warranty ran out so did my service my devise broke down and for 4 days i got the run around so i ask for a refund for service not used and they told me no.
I ask if i used the service i paid for and they and they told me no so then i ask can i get a refund on what i did't used and they still told me no.
God only know if had this pencil pusher in front of me dam! dam! dam!
Every one out there save your money don't use this so call service the supervisor name is Daniel 11011

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Moblie-broad-band/internet/Virgin-Moblie-broad-band-the-worst-service-out-there-when-my-warranty-ran-out-so-did-my-868189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Moblie broad band