Complaint Review: Virgin Moblie

• Updated: Wed, December 21, 2011

• Reported By: Diane — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Virgin Moblie

Virgin Moblie Virgin Mobile unethical Internet

I have been a customer of Virgin Mobile for about 8 months and I decided to go back to AT&T because of the customer service, the number of dropped calls I had while using the service, and because my daughter could not get service in her dorm room, let alone other areas that were dead.  I pay my bills in the beginning of the month so in the beginning of December, I "topped off" for both my daughter's and - my phones.  She complained so much about it that during the 2nd week of the month, I decided that I would go back to AT&T, having used only FOUR DAYS of Virgin Mobile service.  I asked if a refund would be given, but they said that they do not give refunds after payment.  I feel this is very sneaky and should be refunded since I paid for this service which I'm not able to use!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Moblie/internet/Virgin-Moblie-Virgin-Mobile-unethical-Internet-812429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Moblie