Complaint Review: Virgin Van Line

• Updated: Sun, June 01, 2014

• Reported By: Ainaa — Chicago Illinois
Virgin Van Line
13300 Victory Blvd Van Nuys, California USA

Virgin Van Line Gold Star Van Line Inc I hired this company to move my furniture from Bellingham,Wa to Chicago,IL they quoted me $1150 to move my Furniture. Van Nuys California

I hired this company to move my furniture from Bellingham,Wa to Chicago,IL they quoted me $1150 to move my Furniture but after moving my furniture they double my total they left some of my furniture in seattle storage and not taking responsbilty for that any was as of today date i already paid them over $3000 dollar i have all prove Recipts for thatbut after getting that money they are not answering there Business Line i have lots of my toddlers memorable belonging in those item and i am loosing my mind i can not afford to loose my memorable belonging i dont know what to do :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2014 02:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-Van-Line/Van-Nuys-California-91401/Virgin-Van-Line-Gold-Star-Van-Line-Inc-I-hired-this-company-to-move-my-furniture-from-Bel-1151211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin Van Line