Complaint Review: Virgin gaming

• Submitted: Sun, December 18, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, December 18, 2011

• Reported By: J — .... Michigan United States of America
Virgin gaming

Virgin gaming Credit card fraud, theft, breach of contract, false advertising, misleading Internet

This company is a complete scam. I can't believe that they are a product of the Virgin brand. I have taken pictures of all of their customer support responses to me. It is insane how these people treat you. I have brought a complaint to them about a guy cheating and got banned from their site. Any support issue that you actually have a solid complaint, don't pursue. They will ban you and tell you that all of your fund are theirs. I think they saw where gamersaloon said they would confiscate a bonus they gave if multiple accounts were created and decided that it might not be illeagle to just keep everyone's money.

They will litterally look for excuses to ban you. I am in NO way exadurating. Then, when you get banned you have no access to their customer support site. I have so much evidence against these guys I could sue them now. But I figure I can't be the only person this has happened to. And it looks like I'm not. I have read numerous reports where people claim the same thing.

That's why I am starting a website. It will be something along the lines of "suevirgingaming". I want to get everyone who has had anything like this happen to them to email me at (((ROR redacted))). Or to visit this website which I will post on here when it's done (soon). I have never witnessed a company treat anyone like this. Absolutely insane. So I decided that if they are going to treat me like I was stupid. I would get a class action lawsuit going. So please email me. And keep everything u have evidence wise. Save copies of the support tickets. They will remove themselves out of your inbox. (they thought I was an idiot and did this to me) but, I took screenshots of everything.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2011 03:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgin-gaming/internet/Virgin-gaming-Credit-card-fraud-theft-breach-of-contract-false-advertising-misleading-810914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgin gaming