scholarship

• Updated: Mon, September 13, 2010

• Reported By: Joey — Birmingham Alabama United States of America
Virginia College at Birmingham
488 Palisades Boulevard Birmingham, Alabama United States of America

Virginia College at Birmingham Lied about my acceptance due to my college professors Birmingham, Alabama

Virginia College at Birmingham needs to be inspected by the Education System.  I was trying to get into Respiratory Therapy program and the program director mislead me.  I passed of their stupid acceptance test and did well on them.  I was at a good community college and thought since it was tough to be in a program of choice Virginia College would be great.  The director said that my professors at the community college said that I could not handle the pressureof the program.  I called my professors at the community college and was told that they never had a call from Virginia College all they did was sent an excellent recommendation letter on m y behalf and describes how committed that I was.    I then called the program director at V.C. AND he had other reasons stupid ones of course that there was no good reasons.   I would have been in debt over 47000 probably to a worthless degree from V.C.  Now I have an appointment at the community college with the career counselor and he is going to assist me into a program.   None of the credits at V.C. would ever transfer to a 4 year public college or university;however, all of my earned college classes from the community college in Alabama will transfer to South Florida, Arkansas or any public college.  THAT WAS A BLESSING THAT I NEVER STARTED MY V.C. phoney education.   Why cant  something be done WITH ALL THIS FRAUD!!!!!!! AT V.C. at Birmingham and how are they able to lie and get funds from the FASA or student loans .   THIS PLACE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN or at LEAST MADE into a legitimate SCHOOL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2010 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virginia-College-at-Birmingham/Birmingham-Alabama-35209/Virginia-College-at-Birmingham-Lied-about-my-acceptance-due-to-my-college-professors-Bir-640300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virginia College at Birmingham