Complaint Review: Virginia College in Jackson

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: MeshiaP. — Jackson Mississippi United States of America
Virginia College in Jackson
4795 Interstate 55 North Internet United States of America

Virginia College in Jackson 4795 Interstate 55 North This college is non- accrediated and I have never been able to obtain a job with this Diploma. I am been kicked out of college currently because I have ran out of money. Virginia College cost me nearl Internet

I currently have 72 college credit hours and less than two years for my Bachelors Degree. I have until July 2013 to obtain some type of degree or pay out of pocket. I need Virginia College In Jackson, Mississppi to pay for the remaining of my college course since over $32,000 dollars was waisted on a non accreditated college and since 2004 my Diploma has never did anything but collect dust. As soon as I graduated I went to the unemployment office and I was told that Nobody would hire me because that is not a real school. I don't understand why the goverment would give funds to a nonaccredited college? I wish I had know all of this before hand but I didn't so can I please get some type of assistance on this matter. Time is running out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virginia-College-in-Jackson/internet/Virginia-College-in-Jackson-4795-Interstate-55-North-This-college-is-non-accrediated-and-983299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virginia College in Jackson