Complaint Review: Virginia College of Jackson, Mississippi

• Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: matthew2434 — Union Mississippi
Virginia College of Jackson, Mississippi
Internet USA

Virginia College of Jackson, Mississippi I REFUSE to pay a Corporate scam artist Jackson Mississippi

Virginia college is keeping me from what I want the most, and education! Something they can not provide! I attended this school long enough to receive 12 college credits, none of which will transfer to another college. I left at the end of my second semester, not receiving any credits for that semester. After deciding attend another college, Virginia College refuses to send my transcript due to a hold on my account. After some serious detective work attempting to figure out exactly what I owed this college. The amount "owed" was in fact the amount the remainder of the program would have cost me. Here I am working 50 hours a week living pay check to pay check unable to attend school because I refuse to pay for an education I did not receive, not that I would have if I had chose to attend the full program due to the fact that the teaching staff is incompitant and completely incapable of preparing one to be a nurse. I wouldn't recommend them to pump gas at a local gas station....too many number you understand. I am in the process of handling this rediculous situation but I warn anyone out there. Do not attend this college!!! Their sweet innocent personalities hide the money hungry beasts that lie within that God awful facility.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virginia-College-of-Jackson-Mississippi/internet/Virginia-College-of-Jackson-Mississippi-I-REFUSE-to-pay-a-Corporate-scam-artist-Jackson-1162681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virginia College of Jackson, Mississippi