Complaint Review: Virginia College

• Submitted: Sat, July 07, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, July 07, 2012

• Reported By: Sandra — Trenton Tennessee United States of America
Virginia College

Virginia College they want release my financial aid money I have been in school for 4 months now filled out a request for a loan 2 months ago still haven't recieved a loan and have not heard anything from them, Internet

Virginia College is a rippoff charging high tuition fees so that they can get all your fianancial aid money and grant money to pay for your tuition which is ridiculous. your sign up for financial aid thinking you have money left over and the financial aid office tells you they only request for enough money to pay for your tuition and claiming you don't have any money left over and when I look in my school account I have all kinds of grant money so where is it going to. and I filled out a request for a loan on my account 3 months ago and still haven't heard anything from them , how long do it take to process a loan. but they call and write you about a fee you have to pay monthly for taking online classes. I'm thinking about changing schools because this school is taking people money. so I advise people not to take online classes at Virginia College in Birmingham Alabama.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2012 02:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virginia-College/internet/Virginia-College-they-want-release-my-financial-aid-money-I-have-been-in-school-for-4-mon-907959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virginia College