• Report: #932099

Complaint Review: Virginia Commerce Bank

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: Bringin'' down Randy Anderson at VCB — Bethesda Maryland United States of America
Virginia Commerce Bank
5350 LEE HIGHWAY, Arlington, Virginia, 22207 Mclean, Virginia United States of America

Virginia Commerce Bank VCB Fraud, theft, exploitation of elderly Mclean, Virginia

This bank knowingly stole money from me by exploiting my father dying of dementia.  We not talking small amounts- millions. They had my parents sign away all their life insurance and even death benefits without legal representation. They claimed they were "helping." In 2001  my parents had 20 million in assets. By 2011 they had nothing- even their social security was taken away due to VCB horrible actions and Pete Converse and his evil minions Randy Anderson and Steve Wexler. My mother died destitute last year and now we are fighting back. Let me know if you were also victimized by anyone at VCB. You can join us in our fight.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virginia-Commerce-Bank/Mclean-Virginia-22101/Virginia-Commerce-Bank-VCB-Fraud-theft-exploitation-of-elderly-Mclean-Virginia-932099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virginia Commerce Bank