Complaint Review: Virginia DCSE

• Updated: Sun, September 02, 2012

• Reported By: chrisS — fredericksburg Virginia United States of America
Virginia DCSE
801 east main street richmond, Virginia United States of America

Virginia DCSE Virginia Division of Child support steals all of my money, richmond, Virginia

After having my child support unfairly set well above my proven income level.  I was forced into bankruptcy and liquidated most of my assets just to keep up with the child support enforced by the court. After having my license suspended while awaiting my day in court,, they also placed a lien on my bank accounts and left myself and my boys without any money for 2 weeks.  During my court appearance I was told by the judge I have lied about my income and he imputed my income to level almost double what i was making at the time. I had 3 years tax returns that said otherwise.  After setting my child support at a level far above my income, the  judge was unwilling to retroactive the new amount back to my filing date.   This left me 10,000 behind in support payments.  For the last year I have struggled to keep up with this unfair amount and been forced to sale what little I had left of personal items.    I have been current and even trying to pay extra to keep the interest charges from overwhelming me.   But DCSE struck again by liening my personal accounts again and taking ever dollar I had, leaving myself and my 2 boys without a single dollar again.   All this to favor one household over another.  I tried to appeal, but of course my case worker said he would do everything in his power to make sure it was denied, and guess what, my appeal was denied..so now I have no money, no bank account and no way to pay my support which is due 12 days after they liened my account and took all my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2012 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virginia-DCSE/richmond-Virginia-23219/Virginia-DCSE-Virginia-Division-of-Child-support-steals-all-of-my-money-richmond-Virgin-936040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virginia DCSE