Complaint Review: Virginia DSCE

• Reported By: KFranklin — McLean Virginia
Virginia DSCE
, Select State/Province USA

Virginia DSCE Virginia DSCE has been ripping me off for about 6 years Virginia

Back in 2008 I lost my job. When that occurred it affected my ability to pay child support for my two children. Early in 2009 I sent a letter to Virginia DSCE requesting a change in my support obligation. The told me I was not eligible for a review. This meant that without a job I was still supposed to pay approvimately $1600 in child support monthly. When I eventually went back to work, I was being garnished at a rate of 55% of my income, while not making anywhere near the amount I made at the time of the last payment order. So, no matter how much I was paid I could never catch up to the arrearages. I have had tax refund taken by DSCE. it has been hard to live with 55% of your income being taken monthly. I have not been able to getaway passport to travel out of the country. My marriage has suffered. I thought I could get help by going into court to request a reduction In June 2012. Well, it has been nearly 2 years and nothing. I have been writing letters to DSCE since then asking what's going on and I have gotten no answers from them. They just say I will be notified of a court date. It has been almost 6 years and they have done nothing. Where is the justice!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 04:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virginia-DSCE/Select-StateProvince/Virginia-DSCE-Virginia-DSCE-has-been-ripping-me-off-for-about-6-years-Virginia-1123505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virginia DSCE