Complaint Review: Virginia Department of Child Support

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: beachgirl — Gainesville Virginia
Virginia Department of Child Support
Internet USA

Virginia Department of Child Support Put Lien on bank account even though I have been paying child support Newport News Virginia

I have been paying child support and paying extra to catch up on arrears. DCSE in Virginia has frozen my accounts stating that I owe more arrears and until the entire amount is paid, I cannot access any money. While I understand that I have been paying extra to catch up, I was never notified by DCSE that they were going to do this or how much extra I owed. If I had known that I owed more, I would have taken a larger payroll deduction, but my company is paying what the court order states. When I asked the rep how I was supposed to get to work and pay my rent, she said "I don't care, Have a nice day" and hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virginia-Department-of-Child-Support/internet/Virginia-Department-of-Child-Support-Put-Lien-on-bank-account-even-though-I-have-been-pa-1055049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virginia Department of Child Support