thousands

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: United States of America
Virginia Tire & Auto

Virginia Tire & Auto Merchants WARNING *** this company, managers Harry Harth, Keith Roscoe, will punish you for filing a complaint! Internet, Internet

*** WARNING: THIS SHOP WILL PUNISH YOU FOR TRYING TO DO GOOD ** I recently filed a claim with the state inspection police because I genuinely was concerned that the Gainesville location was requiring questionable service. This was my first time ever doing something like this. ** Turns out, I learn that they have more complaints than the next six inspections centers combined **  As a result and to my astonishment, Managers Harry Harth, and Keith Roscoe have retaliated by all-together refusing to do business with me (Mr. Harth actually publicly chastised me in front of four employees and several customers).  I reported this unusual experience to VP, Mike Holmes. I live and work in Gainesville and have been a VA Tire customer for years! ** Maybe the problem is paying employees heavy commissions? ** I love my town, but don't care too much for VA Tire. Very disappointing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virginia-Tire-Auto/internet/Virginia-Tire-Auto-Merchants-WARNING-this-company-managers-Harry-Harth-Keith-Rosc-963719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virginia Tire & Auto