Complaint Review: Virgo Talent Agency

• Updated: Mon, July 07, 2014

• Reported By: agentoftruth — West Hollywood California
Virgo Talent Agency
Internet USA

Virgo Talent Agency Talent Agency scamming people. Charging a non legal $40 to register for extra work, and jobs don't actualize. Los Angeles/San Diego Internet

My friend and I signed up with Virgo Talent Agency, paying $40 for the service (come to find out is not legal to charge), with the aim of receiving job opportunities for extra talent work. After signing up it took a few weeks to be officially registered, but once we were the emails started to flow in requesting our availability for certain jobs. Once we stated ourselves available, we were then put on hold for these jobs. The day before first job I had not heard anything further so I emailed requesting job information, stating I was a little concerned. No response. I emailed again on job day stating that I was really worried and if I didn't get an explanation I could only assume it was a false/fraudulent agency. I finally got a response, an attack on my character but no explanation. I responded by asking to be fully refunded and removed from the site, because I wasn't getting the service I paid for. Again I received a rude response attacking my character and was informed I could not have a refund and had already been told so. I have not heard anything further, and my profile has not yet been deleted despite my demand for them to do so. A big concern with my profile still not being deleted is that personal credit card information is stored on the site (needed to charge their fees for job bookings). More than the any refund which I don't expect at this point, I want all connection to this agency erased, as I want other potential clients to be aware of this agency before they get ripped off as my friend and I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2014 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virgo-Talent-Agency/internet/Virgo-Talent-Agency-Talent-Agency-scamming-people-Charging-a-non-legal-40-to-register-f-1160114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virgo Talent Agency