Complaint Review: Viridian Energy

• Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: Nakia — District Heights Maryland United States of America
Viridian Energy
64 North Main Street Norwalk, Connecticut United States of America

Viridian Energy Never signed contract, but was being charged for services rendered. Norwalk, Connecticut

First contact with company regarding complaint was August 2nd and August 22nd, 2012 thru emails and phone calls. I asked for a copy of the signed letter giving them permission to charge me along with Pepco on my bill and they in turn asked me to send to them my photo ID. This request was very unusual and I refused.  I never signed up for their services and when I received my Pepco bill, it was $5000. I owed Pepco $2600, but in order to restore my services, I had to pay the whole amount and asked Pepco to remove me from Viridian and told them that I never signed up with them. Someone named Omar who I don't know signed me up and then called the company to have my name removed. The damage was already done. I'm seeking a refund from this comany. I have contacted BBB and FTC with this matter.

Viridian sent me an email saying that since I took legal actions, they cannot help anymore with this matter at hand and now I'm out of $2400 which I had to borrow to pay off this debt. Thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viridian-Energy/Norwalk-Connecticut-06854/Viridian-Energy-Never-signed-contract-but-was-being-charged-for-services-rendered-Norwa-947879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viridian Energy