Complaint Review: Viridian Energy

Viridian Energy
64 North Main Street Internet United States of America

Viridian Energy Pyramid SCAM Internet

*Consumer Comment: Delaware Associate

Sales Associates are selling others 'into the program'.  Goals are based on recruits.   Some focus on energy clients but $ is made by getting friends to sign on then getting their friends to sign on.  Awards given to company are for marketing in the multilevel scams  all under the disguise of 'helping' the environment.  They only broker green energy to power companies--  a true resellers SCAM

Associates BEWARE!!!!    Viridian delayed launch in my area so not possible to sign up users  BUT  push was to sign on Associates.   Refund of monies paid is a joke to them.

You pay for nothing and get what you pay for!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viridian-Energy/internet/Viridian-Energy-Pyramid-SCAM-Internet-1008194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viridian Energy

Delaware Associate

AUTHOR: Pete - ()

I am a Delaware Viridian associate and customer. I enrolled as an All-States associate in July of 2010 for $399. I chose Maryland as my primary state since I was not able to choose my home state of Delaware at the time. I immediately started enrolling customers in NJ and Md and i was paid a $300 bonus for enrolling 15 accounts. I then started enrolling associates and helped them enroll mostly residential accounts and i was paid a $300 mentor bonus for each associate that enrolled 15 customers and my associates were paid Fast-Start Bonuses.

My return on investment was immediate and I had a $500 profit within 60 days. I continued to enroll more customers and associates until Viridian launched in Delaware in November 2012. Months prior to the November launch for customer enrollment Viridian conducted a pre-launch to all allow time for associates to build their sales teams. I did my best to determine who I thought was capable of reaching their goals. It did me no good to recruit someone as an associate if I didn't think they were capable of getting accounts.

Neither they or I would make any money unless customer accounts were enrolled. Viridian has since enhanced their compensation plan. Viridian has rewarded me for my efforts and I am currently getting a monthly residual income for accounts as well as one time bonuses for building my team. If you treat it like a business it will pay you like a business. I couldn't be happier with my results. As a customer I have saved money over the long term and as an associate I have made nearly 100 times my initial investment. It is very easy to blame others for our failures but ultimately we must take responsibility for our own failures.