Complaint Review: Virool

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: John — Methuen Massachusetts
Virool
767 Bryant St. San Francisco, California USA

Virool Virool.com , Virool inc. Unethical, Deceptive Crooks San Francisco California

So I accumulated about 8000 views as a virool in the 2 weeks that I was publishing for them. They have an automatic approval system for publishers. I stopped the offer wall on my website after a week of them not paying us. I continued to chase them for an additional three weeks for my earning. they ignored all of my e-mails. Everytime I called, whoever would be able to help me was "in a meeting". After all of this they did end up responding, this was with an account suspension and "banning" me from their network. They did not provide an explaination of any kind. they still continue to ignore me and withold my earning. I enventually realized that you have to pass a "review" before you get paid out! This is not stated anywhere on the website. As a matter of fact, on the publisher page, it states that all pending withdrawals will be met within 1-2 days. first time withdrawals "may take a bit longer". I have read numerous other situations exactly like mine. These guys are absolute crooks. They also deceive their advertisers with their marketing methods. When I called they said that incentivized views are against their policies. Anyone that knows what a "gpt" or "get paid to" site is; knows that virool is a common among every single gpt site out there. these sites pay in USD to do things. I doubt these people are going to stay in business much longer. This guy Alexander Debelov started a business in our country only to pray on our pockets. They are nothing more than greedy pigs that care about nothing more than making money. They dispose of publishers at will and without reason. Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virool/San-Francisco-California-94107/Virool-Viroolcom-Virool-inc-Unethical-Deceptive-Crooks-San-Francisco-California-1076493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virool