Complaint Review: Virtrex Systems, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, March 26, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Jack S. — Avon Ohio
Virtrex Systems, Inc.

Virtrex Systems, Inc. Matthew McGee Compulsive liar, gambled with the employee's money, paid us all short, bad bad bad! Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: Matthew McGee lies!

*Author of original report: Settled

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I back up everything jack says and then some.

This guy is a REAL piece of work!

First, we sign an official Employee Agreement.  It guarantees salary, insurance for my family from Day One, etc.

Next, the 1st payday arrives.  "Oh, well, we don't pay you for Week #1, you get that with your FINAL CHECK."  What kind of clown is this, holding back my first paycheck?

Weeks later, when paycheck #2 is due (hopefully for 2 FULL weeks this time) - I'm paid in a parking lot on a Sat. am by the Admin, with just cash in an envelope.  No stub, no nothing!

Next check I got, was written off a different company account altogether, no paystub.  I had to go to 3 bank branches to verify the funds were finally available.  I enjoyed the tutorial on what a "Zero Account" is - not that I give a hoot.

Once we realized his company was made up of dreams and folks were leaving him for ANYTHING else - I entered into an Independent Contractor's agreement with him - we were meant to use this as an option to pay me what he owed me from previous weeks/insurance/company-specific expenses. [continued below]....

Even thought this, too, had a guarantee attached to it - he blew the whole PAYMENT portion off!

After the fact, he then accused me of stealing t-shirts from the company.

Yes, the very t-shirts with ZERO value to anyone, and the same t-shirts I bought on my own personal credit card FOR THE COMPANY'S EVENT I ran and was to be paid for.

Classy guy, Matt McGee!

Final note:  One day, he asked our Admin to go cash her check and bring him $400 of it back in cash.  He later paid a Sales Consultant that same $400 in lieu of an actual legit paycheck for services rendered.  Slick move...

Stay FAR away from anything this guy touches.  He has been "forming companies" for a decade, none of which have amounted to anything but stress, heartache, and lies to his team of loyal and hard-working employees!

Good riddance, you compulsive and pathological lying piece of crap!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virtrex-Systems-Inc/internet/Virtrex-Systems-Inc-Matthew-McGee-Compulsive-liar-gambled-with-the-employees-money-pa-1038199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virtrex Systems, Inc.

Matthew McGee lies!

AUTHOR: Jack S. - ()

Has anyone seen/heard from this dirtbag in the last year or so?

Just wondering how many other people he has deceived and stolen from...

Your day is coming soon, dude.  Mojo never forgets!

You are a BAAAAD man.

AUTHOR: Jack S. - ()

I wrote this original post, and I wanted to update to clear the record here. I regret having made my post before McGee/Virtrex had the opportunity to resolve our dispute through discussion rather than taking it public here.

My problem with Virtrex involved a misunderstanding between the company and me over terms included in my Independent Contractor's Agreement - that has now been resolved. Virtrex went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the way things turned out.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I back up everything jack says and then some.

AUTHOR: Tyler S - ()

I was an employee of 21st century couters, integrity IT, ampmd Virtrex Sytems for a year and a half. What jack saw was a tiny fraction of what actually happened with these companies. To call Matthew McGee a fraud is an understatment.

Matthew is my uncle (sad to say), but I've seen him do some pretty shady things while I was employed with him. Mainly not paying people what they were owed. He would deduct my child support from my pay checks (in a year and a half I got about 4 checks on time) and not send it in to CSEA.

In fact he still owes 4 payments to my child support. Child support meant for his neice. His own family.

I willing gave up one of my checks to cover payroll a couple times. The last time it happened I was given a contract stating I would get it all back with intres.... Guess what? He still owes me that. And he also owes me my final pay check.

I also was covered under the insurance policy they had as an option. Well I thought I had incurance when I didnt... So I have doctor bills from.my blood work and check up. Bills that I should.not have. And bills that I was told by Matthew would be paid by virtrex, or one of his bullcrap companies.

Or how about the 12k he took out of the companies bank account to put down on his 2013 Chrysler 300. And at the same time he has employees that did not revive pay checks. He said it was justified because its his company. And his money.

Thank you for your time. My name is Tyler Shakan. I'm sure I Will be getting a phone call tureating a law suit for this but he doesn't and can't intimidate me anymore or scare me into submission.. how about you pay what you owe people. And then they Will leave you alone.