- Report: #1069726
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Virtual Kids Base
Virtual Kids Base - Foxotic - Foxotic Blog - Ripping VKB is using a nulled/ripped theme. Internet
*Author of original report: Links to the websites
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
VirtualKidsBase.com can be considered an illegal website/forum, alongside with Foxotic.com.
The owner of the forum VirtualKidsBase.com is using copyrighted/nulled/ripped content and/or themes from another forum named ForumHour.com. There are three things I'd like to say about this particular company/website:
1. Foxotic and VirtualKidsBase are one network, owned by Ben, and may be considered as a dangerous individual using content that he doesn't own.
2. http://www.Foxotic.com is a MMO which is normally safe for kids, but actually isn't - the game is copying Club Penguin in any way possible, and denies that - it may end badly after the game gets big, because Club Penguin developpers may take legal actions with Foxotic.
3. http://www.VirtualKidsBase.com is a forum owned by the same individual, and that particuliar individual is using a ripped/nulled/copyrighted theme from http://www.forumhour.com, and the owner, Ben, is trying to hide that from his forum members. This should be stopped, because these forum members don't know anything about the owner using copyrighted items from another site. It may result in a very bad DMCA takedown.
This was just to warn any future member/user of Foxotic and/or VirtualKidsBase.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virtual-Kids-Base/internet/Virtual-Kids-Base-Foxotic-Foxotic-Blog-Ripping-VKB-is-using-a-nulledripped-theme-1069726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.