Complaint Review: Virtual-Training-Solutions,VTS_refunds@esellerate

• Updated: Wed, February 25, 2009

• Reported By:San Jacinto California
Virtual-Training-Solutions,VTS_refunds@esellerate
www.Virtual-Traingin-Solutions.com Internet U.S.A.

Virtual-Training-Solutions, VTS_refunds@esellerate Misleading and a big ripoff Internet Internet

After reading their introduction. I decided to go a little further. Read that there was no selling, website, or products to be sold. So I gave it a try.

After signing up with them and them confirming that they had received my money. I was given some steps to follow. I proceeded to read the steps, which then I was told I needed to post ads on the internet in order to process a rebate.

I decided that this was not for me. So I tried to contact the refund department by e-mail (VTS_refunds@esellerate.net) which was given to me and I received a error message stating that this page was not set up.

I feel I was mislead and ripoff.

Terri
San Jacinto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2009 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virtual-Training-SolutionsVTSrefundsesellerate/internet/Virtual-Training-Solutions-VTSrefundsesellerate-Misleading-and-a-big-ripoff-Internet-In-428548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virtual-Training-Solutions,VTS_refunds@esellerate