Complaint Review: Virtual-Training-Solutions,VTS_refunds@esellerate

• Submitted: Fri, February 19, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: Jeramy — Las Vegas Nevada USA
Virtual-Training-Solutions,VTS_refunds@esellerate
244 5th Ave. 2nd Floor #G218 NY, NY 10001-7604 Internet United States of America

Virtual-Training-Solutions,VTS_refunds@esellerate Virtual Training Solutions NO REFUND Internet

Well it was about two years ago I found what seemed to be a legitimate business offering a work at home processing rebates opportunity. (Virtual-Training-Solutions)
So I went ahead and flipped the bill.  After, getting into the site I realized this isn't anything like I was lead to believe, so I went ahead and provided all the neccessary information for a refund provided in the order confirmation email that was sent at the time of my purchase.  This is just a sample of the email I recieved in return -

Thank you for your email. Your refund request has been received. You will receive an email confirming the refund for your order when the request has been processed.

Please keep in mind that once we have processed your refund the issuing bank for your credit card may take several days to post the refund to your account. Please DO NOT contact the issuing bank or any other party as it will duplicate efforts and potentially cause unnecessary delays.

- So I figured I give it some time. 3-4 days later no refund.  I emailed again, same return message.  A week goes by no refund.  I email again, same return message, no refund. Week after Week I email, same return message, and still no refund.  I finally just gave up, because at the time I didn't know what to do.  I'll probably never see that money again since it has been about 2 years now since I got involved with Virtual-Training-Solutions.  I wanted to post this on Ripoff Report so no one else gets took like I did.  I would suggest searching WHOIS records and stay away from any site connected with Virtual-Training-Solutions.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2010 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Virtual-Training-SolutionsVTSrefundsesellerate/internet/Virtual-Training-SolutionsVTSrefundsesellerate-Virtual-Training-Solutions-NO-REFUND-Int-572116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Virtual-Training-Solutions,VTS_refunds@esellerate