Complaint Review: Visa Aspire

• Submitted: Wed, October 03, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2007

• Reported By:Belleville New Jersey
Visa Aspire
aspire.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Visa Aspire They approved me for a card with a $300 limit but never told me about the $150 first time use or other charges Atlanta Georgis

They approved me for a card with a $300 limit, but never told me about the $150 first time use or other charges.I paid them regardless and them they started adding charges every month. Long story short there was a judgement on me that I didn't even know about until I ran my credit report last month and I have no way of contacting them or the attorney that filed against me.

Belleville, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2007 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Visa-Aspire/Atlanta-Georgia/Visa-Aspire-They-approved-me-for-a-card-with-a-300-limit-but-never-told-me-about-the-150-276901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Visa Aspire