Complaint Review: Visa Gold First National Bank of Marin

• Submitted: Sat, April 06, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, April 06, 2002

• Reported By:Phila Pa
Visa Gold First National Bank of Marin
80015 Los Angelos Los Angelos, California U.S.A.

Visa Gold First National Bank of Marin ripoff Los Angelos California

To whom it may concern, I'm writting this to inform the public that this company is a rip off. They said if I sent them $49.99 I would recieve a card for $200.00 worth of credit.

I sent them the payment and did get the card but had never used it and the sent me another bill for another $50.00. They continued to send me bills. I called them and told them I never even used the bill.

They said yes but there is still finance charges for the card even if it is not used. They are still sending me bills and they are continuing to grow larger each time. The last bill was $298.00. Something needs to be done to prevent this scam.

Tara
Phila, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2002 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Visa-Gold-First-National-Bank-of-Marin/Los-Angelos-California-900800015/Visa-Gold-First-National-Bank-of-Marin-ripoff-Los-Angelos-California-18327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Visa Gold First National Bank of Marin