Complaint Review: Visa Rewards 660

Visa Rewards 660
visarewards660.com Internet U.S.A.

Visa Rewards 660 SCAM WATCH OUT Internet

*Consumer Comment: Unfortunately

THIS CREDIT CARD IS A SERIOUS SCAM. I applied for it and was approved in less than 1 minute. They had to verify they had the right person so they gave me a call in less than 24 hrs and spoke to me to confirm who i was. They told me all i had to do was call and activate the card when it came in the mail.

So I called and tried to activate the card but they put me through a run around saying i needed to fax my bank statement showing how much i make a month. That I needed to send them a copy of my Alltel phone bill proving my phone number was the one I said it was. They also asked for a copy of my DL when i asked why they wanted all this information they told me it was to confirm that I was who I said I was.

During this whole process they never said I had to make a good faith Payment till after they asked for all my personal information they wanted me to pay 50 dollars before I could even activate the card. So I just cut the card up and told them they were nothing but a scam and they weren't worth my time or my decent credit.

You know its a scam when a police officer that is a good friend of mine tells you that it's a scam and not to bother with them.

Charles
Hackett, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2008 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Visa-Rewards-660/internet/Visa-Rewards-660-SCAM-WATCH-OUT-Internet-314013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Visa Rewards 660

Unfortunately

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

You gave them what they were really after to begin with and that was your personal information and bank account number. You should close that bank account immediately and put a fraud alert on your credit report.