Complaint Review: VisaJobFeed

• Updated: Wed, July 02, 2014

• Reported By: avishkar_harvard — san francisco California
VisaJobFeed
Internet USA

VisaJobFeed visa job feed H1B Visa Job Search ArchivesWhich Companies Sponsor for an H1B Work Visa? I was looking for a job and I came across this website. I clicked on services and took the $24 packet. I then looked at my statement and was charged 4 times and then after that never received any services from them. I tried reaching them by phone but there isn't a way to contact them.  Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to allegations about $24.99 package

I was looking for a job and I came across this website. I clicked on services and took the $24 packet. I then looked at my statement and was charged 4 times and then after that never received  any services from them. I tried reaching them by phone but there isn't a way to contact them. Please do not take services from this company. Upon research I have heard numerous stories about this company, they are scumbags and will not help you find any job. There are many other companies out there to help international students like job foreigners. Upon speculations, the company is run by some amateur students who are finding ways to rip off international students with no jobs - please do not fall for this trap. upon research the website is registeted by brian gilbert

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2014 03:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VisaJobFeed/internet/VisaJobFeed-visa-job-feed-H1B-Visa-Job-Search-ArchivesWhich-Companies-Sponsor-for-an-H1B-1147437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VisaJobFeed

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to allegations about $24.99 package

AUTHOR: Amrita@VisaJobFeed - ()

Hi Avishkar,

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry if you incurred problems. As an international student who just received an H1B visa job, I understand the difficulties of the H1B job search process.

At VisaJobFeed, we use PayPal for all our transactions and have automated confirmation receipts sent to users who pay for our services. PayPal does not have records of your attempts to buy our services. Please email us your confirmation receipt so we can further assist you. Our customer service email is listed on our website for all users. Here it is for your convenience: admin@visajobfeed.com.

Best,