Complaint Review: Visage Dermatologic Laboratories

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: visagereturn — Houston Texas United States of America
Visage Dermatologic Laboratories
1100 Nasa Parkway, Suite 420 L Houston, Texas United States of America

Visage Dermatologic Laboratories Dr. Hyla Cass Won't refund, bad customer service, sends products and charges without alerting Houston, Texas

I did not include a web address because evidently several people sell this.
The emails I received were from Dr. Hyla Cass.  The links for ordering (2) have disappeared,
meaning when I clink on the links in the email they are now blank pages.
I've checked my invoice, receipt, and any ordering sites I can find and none of them say I will automatically be sent more product, and of course charged, which is what happened to me.
If you open the package not knowing what it is, you have to pay for return shipping.
If you write "Return To Sender" on the package and stick it back in the mail box cross your fingers it ever gets accounted for after passing your so many hands and systems, and someday you will be refunded. When calling customer service they wanted to argue of things having nothing to do with the order, evidently to sidestep the real issue of getting a refund.
Wow, as typing this I just received an email from Dr. Hyla Cass.  Here it is exactly copied:

I am sorry this is happening to you.  I have nothing to do with this company. I have legal proceedings going on to remedy this.  My best advice is: do a "charge-back" on your credit card. i.e. tell your card holder what happened and they should  credit it to your account. Can you please send me any recent emails they sent you? I'd like to know what they are sending out. Again, sorry it's happening. HC
Wow, Visage Dermatologic Laboratories, this does not sound good for you, and reiterates my thoughts of deceptive practices

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Visage-Dermatologic-Laboratories/Houston-Texas-77058/Visage-Dermatologic-Laboratories-Dr-Hyla-Cass-Wont-refund-bad-customer-service-sends-p-992868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Visage Dermatologic Laboratories