Complaint Review: Visalus Services

• Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Dean — Sherwood Park Alberta Canada
Visalus Services
Internet Canada

Visalus Services Vi I thought this was a trial offer, automatic shipments?, Poor Customer Support? This company wants your credit card number, automatic shipments of product and no way of shutting them down. Calgary, Canada

*UPDATE Employee: I can understand why you are upset.....

A friend approach me about a loose weight challange and trial offer of a product he was using. I agreed I try it. This Visalus product made me sick to my stomach after the first glass. I thought maybe I was just ill from someting else, so I tried it again this time it was worse than before. I went away for a few weeks to home to 5 cases of this stuff @ 127.00 a case you could say I was not a happy camper.

I contacted my friend right away to inform him I was not happy with the product. I also contacted the phone number online to inform them to stop all orders and take this stuff back. The young lady who works for Sialus Services Customer Support got really upset with me saying there is no way we are going to take this stuff back and that I have to sell to the guy (my friend) who got us into this mess. That seems rather un-fair I would say.

So now I sended the 4 full cases back to this low-class company and now we will see. I filed a report with the better business bureau and if need be I'II file a law suite against them. I really hate the fact that these guys sent this crap in an automatic way that it makes it almost impossible to return. My recommandation on Visalus is there are many other compnies that offer pretty much the same product, but will ask for permission first before shippoing any order out. Return Policy, I'II keep you up to date on that. Don't hold your breath I'm a thinking for any refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Visalus-Services/internet/Visalus-Services-Vi-I-thought-this-was-a-trial-offer-automatic-shipments-Poor-Customer-931671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Visalus Services

I can understand why you are upset.....

AUTHOR: Amy Sol - (United States of America)

About Your Comment on Visalus   (www.ChallengeByVi.com )

It sounds like you definitely had a bad experience.  With a company this large, with millions of customers, I can see that mistakes can be made at times.  However, if you actually did receive 4 orders within 3 weeks, there was certainly a glitch and Visalus would be MORE than happy to refund your money.  I know this because I am a promoter, I once accidentally had a second order shipped to me in one month. Not only did I send it back and they happily refunded me, but they also sent me a box of cookies free for my trouble.  Great service there.

Now, on the other hand, some times those who rant and rave and complain on the internet exagerate a bit.  So if you got those 4 orders, on auto ship, across 4 months time, they wouldn't refund anything that was sent out longer than 30 days ago.  They have a 100% money back guarantee, so taking several months to send the items back would not have been accepted most likely.

Something that's important to know is if there was a multiple order shipped on accident, visalus is more than happy to fix the mistake.  Also, when you become a customer, you have the ability to be on auto ship, or not be on it.  You get a discount on the products when you are on it.  However, as a customer you have full flexibility to edit your auto ship items, as well as the date.  You can post pone a shipment, you can even cancel it altogether without ever having to call anyone.  This freedom and flexibility is something the customers have come to love and appreciate.

Not to mention, that you can refer three friends to the challenge, and you don't even have to pay for your kit anymore, you just get it for free each month!

If your issue was, what you really said it was, 4 orders in 3 weeks, they would certainly have taken care of that for you.  You can contact me directly at aksolomon@aol.com if you want and I can help you get it taken care of.

However, it your description here was an exaggeration, and you simply never bothered to turn off your auto ship, post pone it or call to cancel it, then that's really your responsibility to do.  They won't return 4 months worth of product of consumable goods, no company would do that.

It certainly doesn't make Visalus unreputable or a scam to not refund food from 4 months ago.

The bottom line here is, auto ships are a option, not a requirement, auto ships are FULLY managed by the customer on their own, or by calling in, and Visalus happily offers a 100% money back guarantee for any product purchased within 30 days.

I hope this information helps you to get your issue resolved.

Amy Sol