Complaint Review: Visalus

• Reported By: kl — san diego California
Visalus
Internet USA

Visalus body by vi  Internet

I purchased a body by vi executive promoter kit and they refused to give me back my money. The only reason I bought it was because it came with a 90day back guarantee. The promoter who sold it to me sold me on that fact that if I tried it I would get back my money if it didn't work for me. Then after 90days they said no. When I went to his website I pressed that I wanted the transformation kit which right under it says comes with a 90day guarantee. Thenit asks you if you would like to become a promoter and I pressed yes without knowing that I forfeited my money back guarantee! Such a rip off don't become a promoter unless these products work for you!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Visalus/internet/Visalus-body-by-vinbsp-Internet-1050966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Visalus