Complaint Review: Viscom Technology Group, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, September 05, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, September 05, 2002

• Reported By:Jamaica NY
Viscom Technology Group, Inc.
4064 Peavey Road, Chaska, MN 55318 Chaska, Minnesota United States Minor Outlying Islands

Viscom Technology Group, Inc. i was using the corel program and when I went to print in multiple numbers, it printed the first one correct, but the subsequent others were out of whack. The j false promises Chaska Minnesota

i was using the corel program and when i went to print the job in multiple numbers, the first page printed correctly, but the subsequent pages were scrambled.

I called corel in canada and they told me that the corel program (OEM) was incompatible with Windows XP.

I called Viscom and told them about and the tech person said this is the first time they heard about this. Corel said either I had to buy the program ($10.00) or download it 105 MB that would take about ten hours.

I gave the tech person my email address and they said they would get back to me. No such thing.

The replacement CD is "service pack 2." It's for download patches and updates.
It's for Wordperfect Office 2002 Service pack 2. So Viscom put the wrong program in my package and I really can't use it. What's one to do? Please respond.

fern
jamaica, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2002 11:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viscom-Technology-Group-Inc/Chaska-Minnesota-55318/Viscom-Technology-Group-Inc-i-was-using-the-corel-program-and-when-I-went-to-print-in-mu-29176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viscom Technology Group, Inc.