- Report: #164420
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Viscom Technology Group
Viscom Technology Group4064 Peavey Rd. Chaska, Minnesota U.S.A.
V2Premier - Viscom defective and deceptive practices ripoff Chaska Minnesota
*Consumer Comment: Don't Trust Viscom Tech. or Jim Peterson.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
The following items caused me some concerns:
1. Installation manual was incorrect for the unit sent. Cables included in package were not for this unit
2. 35mm camera came with no memory card. No info on having to purchase seperately. Checked with camera stores and they indicated they never heard of any camera being sold that did not have some memory as part of the internal part of the camera or a card as part of the camera equipment
3. Upon installation of computer a fatal error command came on the screen. Called Tech Suppport and after going thru an hour of trying to correct it was told they would send out paper work to return unit for a new one.
Indicated that it would be 5-7 business days before receiving them and if I did not get them in that time frame I was to call back.
They said it would be between 2-3 weeks before a new computer would arrive. Since I got rid of my existing computer that meant I was out of commission for sometime.
Having read problems concerning this company by others writing to Rip-off I am fortunate to be able to return the item within the 30 day evaluation period for a complete refund. Thanks to Rip-off I think I have avoided a long drawn out problem with this company.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2005 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viscom-Technology-Group/Chaska-Minnesota-55318/V2Premier-Viscom-defective-and-deceptive-practices-ripoff-Chaska-Minnesota-164420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.