uniform

• Submitted: Mon, August 20, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 20, 2007

• Reported By:Temperance Michigan
Viscom Technology Group
4064 Peavey Rd. Chaska, Minnesota U.S.A.

Viscom Technology Group V2premier computer Rip off. nothing but problems from day one!!! Chaska Minnesota

I purchased a v2Premier computer(Viscom product) off shop NBC in April 2006. When it arrived I hooked it all up and the tower would not even power up. I received a new tower a week and a half later. I hooked it up again and the monitor had spots all over the screen(bad pixels). They shipped me a new monitor. then had problems whit a lot of software, having to uninstall and reinstall before it would work. there were also numerous other issues with it.Now Aug 2007 the monitor has completely died. I called and I was told sorry warranty is expired.

I figured I would just completely reformat the thing and just install a basic windows XP platform without any of that cheep outdated software they had on there. I called about getting a windows XP disk(a copy of something I OWN a license to). I was told I had to sign a waiver and pay $24.99 S/H.

I will also be submitting a complaint to the better business bureau.

Bill a.
Temperance, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2007 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viscom-Technology-Group/Chaska-Minnesota-55318/Viscom-Technology-Group-V2premier-computer-Rip-off-nothing-but-problems-from-day-one-C-268780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viscom Technology Group