qualified

• Submitted: Fri, February 13, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 10, 2004

• Reported By:Saint Rose Louisiana
Viscom Technology Group
4064 Peavey Rd Chaska, Minnesota U.S.A.

Viscom Technology Group,Inc v2 Premier WTF? $2000 POS! Chaska Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: i got screwed too

After reading all the complaints here,wished I had seen them before I bought from VI-SCAM and ChumpNBC. But unfortunately it was my first pc purchase. Low and behold it was like there was a clock set for the pc to expire simultanious with the warranty. Learned a good lesson though. Shop NBC and viscom definantly hold to the old PT Barnumn addage there's a sucker born every minute.Would gladly sign on for any class action on this one. >:(

Charles
Saint Rose, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2004 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viscom-Technology-Group/Chaska-Minnesota-55318/Viscom-Technology-GroupInc-v2-Premier-WTF-2000-POS-Chaska-Minnesota-80305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viscom Technology Group

i got screwed too

AUTHOR: Jill - (U.S.A.)

i got broken speakers a mouse that dosent work and they didnt send me all the software and my computer crashed its only 2 weeks old. the crappy web cam isnt worth the box it came but hey neither is the computer. and nbc lol thoughs fools were gonna charge 2 computers on my card but i cought it in time sh*t i still didnt get my speaker replacement kit can u imagin waiting for your new computer and you get a email saying thier charging you for to then when ups got to my house i was excited all the came was a pair of broken speakers and a portable cd player the speakers had the wire snaped in half i emailed shopnbc they said complain to the company they blew me off then i called they told me they send a kit in the mail they never did. and it was my frist computer to i thinking of returning my 2500 heap of junk they prolly wont give me my cash back . i never had went to shopnbc next time ill stick 2 qvc and hsn i never had problems with them

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC