Complaint Review: Viscom Technology V2Premier

• Updated: Tue, September 28, 2010

• Reported By: Margaret — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Viscom Technology V2Premier
4064 Peavey Road Chaska, Minnesota United States of America

Viscom Technology V2Premier I did not knowthe computer was bad. in 2009 in April I had Just took it out the box I bought it in 2/2006 it broke down 6months later I did'nt have money to fix it set 1yr took the shop the hard drive Chaska, Minnesota

I said above bought the set in 2/2006, took it out the box in 4/2009 unaware problems
I let someone look at it and they told me I need another computer. I thought he was crazy I paid a lot of money for this one $2500 for ShopNBC. Used it for 6months didn't have the money to fix it since it been since 2006 I figure they want talk to me about it.Took it to the shop at the end of 8/10 had home after the shop 2 weeks and I had to take it back. He told me the hard drive went bad. Got it home again the video card is out can not install Adobe player at all. No sound from the speakers then I decided to contact the company so I typed in the web site and It brought me to this page of the ripoff I was shock to find out that I had been ripped off. It might be to late for me since this had been happening in 2002 until 2008 and probably more out there. I.m out done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2010 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viscom-Technology-V2Premier/Chaska-Minnesota-55318/Viscom-Technology-V2Premier-I-did-not-knowthe-computer-was-bad-in-2009-in-April-I-had-Ju-645509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viscom Technology V2Premier