Complaint Review: Viscom V2 Premier

• Submitted: Sun, December 07, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, December 07, 2008

• Reported By:Oneonta New York
Viscom V2 Premier
4064 Peavey Road Chaska, Minnesota U.S.A.

Viscom V2 Premier I believed the hype on TV and ended up with an expensive peice of junk that has never worked properly Chaska Minnesota

I thought that my hard earned and long saved money was going to buy the best computer out there, according to the hosts on Shop NBC. I'm a senior and disabled so this really hurts. The computer never worked, the service was horrible and I had to give up because the stress wasn't worth the trouble in the end. I've probably spent as much on repairs as the darn thing cost and I paid for additional insurance which I never recieved. They charged me two hundred dollars and never sent me a policy, a phone number to call for service or to follow up....NOTHING. I am angry and frustrated but feel powerless and hope that a class action suit will finally happen and soon. This is a disgrace. Shame on you, Shop NBC, for not doing something to help your customers. I will never shop with you again and have spread the word so that others won't either.

Lynn
Oneonta, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2008 05:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viscom-V2-Premier/Chaska-Minnesota-55318/Viscom-V2-Premier-I-believed-the-hype-on-TV-and-ended-up-with-an-expensive-peice-of-junk-t-398746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viscom V2 Premier