Complaint Review: Visible.net

• Reported By: Disgusted — Oak Park California United States of America
Visible.net
9840 Willows Road NE Suite 100 Redmond, Washington United States of America

Visible.net visible, seo, scam, visible.net, ripoff, Redmond, Washington

This company made a lot of promises about getting you onto the 1st page of google and how that were partners with google.  I read the reviews and information I could find about the lawsuit with the attorney general of Washington.  Alisha who I spoke to seemed very truthful as she sold me a story about how all of the complaints and information was posted by some people who had left their company and started a competing company.  She told me their lawyers have been pursing these people and that she has no customers that have never been happy with her services and if she ever did she would make it right. Well Alisha you do NOW and you have refused to get involved and do anything about it!.  She lied to me.  She promised that she was the person I would deal with and that she would coordinate with everyone else.  After signing the contract you have 48 hours to cancel, she called me for the next couple of days everyday to tell me how she was working so hard on it.  Once the 48 hours was over......forget it.   No phone calls, no returned emails, missed appointments, shoddy work that was totally unprofessional.  I cannot believe I fell for her spiel!  Well I am NOT their competition and have NEVER worked with them.  They have done nothing for me but take my $4K, now they could care less and refuse to give me any money back.  Save yourself the headache and money loss and DO NOT give them any of your hard earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Visiblenet/Redmond-Washington-98052/Visiblenet-visible-seo-scam-visiblenet-ripoff-Redmond-Washington-887774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Visible.net