Complaint Review: Visible.net,Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, July 01, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 01, 2009

• Reported By:St. Louis Missouri
Internet U.S.A.

Visible.net,Inc. (Brad) They had me set up a pay pal account and asked for my social security number. I am to pay them from pay pal. Internet

A guy from Visible.net called me and asked about my store that I had started with SMC. He asked me a lot of questions as if I knew anything about how to set up a site map for my store so I could advertise and make it easier for people to find my store. He talked about search engines. He told me about the different packages he could offer me. He then asked if I had a credit card that I could use. I told him no.

He introduced himself as Brad. He asked me if I could use Paypal to pay for the package that he thought was good for me. He said that package would cost me $2,000 but since he wanted to give me a discount the package would only cost me $1,679.00.

I wasn't thinking about checking up on Visible.net, Inc. until another company called me and showed me Visible.net,Inc. BBB rating which is an F. I agreed verbally to the contract over the phone. I tried to call them back to cancel but they refused to let me cancel the contract and it hasn't been 30 days since I agreed to their contract.

St. Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2009 01:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VisiblenetInc/internet/VisiblenetInc-Brad-They-had-me-set-up-a-pay-pal-account-and-asked-for-my-social-secur-466666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Visible.net,Inc.