Complaint Review: Vision Financial Corp.

• Submitted: Wed, January 27, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, January 27, 2010

• Reported By: Jim — Kansas City Kansas United States of America
Vision Financial Corp.
PO Box 800 Purchase, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 866-950-7793
  • Web:
  • Category:

Vision Financial Corp. I have received a threat of judgement order being drawn up if I do not pay off a debt from 1997. It states Vision Financial is acting for some outfit called NCO Portfolio Management. They claim it is Purchase, New York

I received a notice today from Vision Financial Corp. They informed me their client,
NCO Portfolio Management purchased my account and all rights from Capital One on a debt receivable on a delinquent debt of $1,722.69 and is listed for collection.
NCO Portfolio Management has authorized Vision Financial Corp to make me a
settlement offer. Note: They say this debt was from 1997. This is the first I have heard from anyone! They are offering to settle for $775.21 as payment in full.

I can't make that kind of payment. I am retired and on Social security. Paying IRS now on delinquent taxes. Isn't this past the Kansas 7 year statute of limitations?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2010 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vision-Financial-Corp/Purchase-New-York-10577/Vision-Financial-Corp-I-have-received-a-threat-of-judgement-order-being-drawn-up-if-I-do-560892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vision Financial Corp.