Complaint Review: Vision Financial Corp

• Reported By: Sean — San Diego California United States of America
Vision Financial Corp
6774 Troy Drive Rockford, Illinois United States of America

Vision Financial Corp HARRASING PHONE CALLS Rockford, Illinois

I am currently a military member. I understand that I have debts. I do plan to pay them off, ESPECIALLY if I want to stay in. The problem, I initially started getting random phone calls from different 1-800 numbers AFTER I had joined the military. I do NOT answer 1-800 phone numbers AT ALL! So, I started looking up the phone numbers. Most of the numbers I found belonged to Vision Financial Corp. After I send the phone calls to my voice mail, I check to see if the person calling from the 1-800 left a message. NOTHING! There is no message left on my voice mail from the person that called. It would be nice if these people would leave a message as to who they are and what business they are calling about. It is also EXTREMELY ANNOYING when these scum suckers are calling at ALL hours of the day, including PAST the time frame they are LEGALLY allowed to call. I would appreciate it if someone out there could bring down "a house of pain" on these people! I know I am NOT the only person this is happening to. I have filed a complaint with the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vision-Financial-Corp/Rockford-Illinois-61107/Vision-Financial-Corp-HARRASING-PHONE-CALLS-Rockford-Illinois-934465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vision Financial Corp