Complaint Review: Vision Financial Corp.

• Submitted: Thu, March 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 19, 2009

• Reported By:Longmont Colorado
Vision Financial Corp.
4 West Red Oak Lane #302 West Harrison, New York U.S.A.

Vision Financial, Vision Financial Corp. Collection - Harassing phone calls daily West Harrison New York

This collection agency is calling 7 years after a truck I had reposessed. I had never recieved any paperwork of any kind since the reposession. According to law I should of had notification of resale amongst other reposession laws.

At any rate seven years passed without any collection action. I obtained a credit report and my credit score was average but more importantly I had no bad debt and owed no one anything. It was clean. It still is.

Now I recieve phone calls daily from Vision Fonancial Corp Collection agency. They are telling me that I owe them $7,000.00. They will not send me anything in writing. When I (not intending to pay) asked if I could send them part of the balance, they said they would only take a partial payment if I gave it to them via " Electronic Check." Which gives them direct access to my checking account.

Previous to Vision Financial I went through the exact same process with another New York Collesction agency that apparently gave them all my personal information. National Action Financial Services. They are on the internet on about 30 different links with various ripp-off stories.

I finally had to get a lawer to send them letters and report them to the U.S. Attorney General before the harassment stopped.

Carjacked
Longmont, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2009 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vision-Financial-Corp/West-Harrison-New-York-10604/Vision-Financial-Vision-Financial-Corp-Collection-Harassing-phone-calls-daily-West-Har-435620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vision Financial Corp.